Change Manager (Finance)
Your impact as Change Manager Finance:
As Change Manager you will coordinate the implementation of the (data) changes within our systems and processes in order to continue and improve our reporting. Our Change Managers are involved in change projects/programs related to migrations, optimization, efficiency and other business changes that impact the data for financial reporting. In your day-to-day work you manage the activities in a team of IT analysts and developers, and you align with your stakeholders to create most business value. Our teams are working on connecting and transforming data from our source systems to specific and complex financial reporting data requirements in a SAP data warehouse environment.
* Create the product roadmap for your team
* Continuously manage a realistic product backlog and prioritize with the stakeholders and your team
* Create a solid basis for an efficient future proof finance reporting process
* Implementation of (data) changes and transformations
Who you are:
You have a high learning agility, meaning you can easily adapt and absorb new information in a changing environment. You have the ability to organize and manage IT change initiatives. You draw the best out of yourself as well as those around you. You have great communication skills. If you can help someone, you do not think twice about it. We are looking for new colleagues who can build bridges between the different teams and departments involved in this major change program.
- Master in a Business Administration, Finance or related field of study
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the insurance industry
- Ability to organize, manage and coordinate change initiatives
- You like to take on responsibility and are able to execute autonomically
- Ability to see the bigger picture, make connections with other departments and manage expectations
- Analytical capacity
Whatever we do, we do together in an environment full of freedom where your personality, talents and ideas count. Collaborating with other teams is quite the norm to gain the optimal project outcome. We work with multi-disciplinary teams including actuaries, accountants, quantitative developers, and IT specialists.