Data Analist (Medior)
Voor onze opdrachtgever zijn wij op zoek naar een Medior Data Analist
Wie zoeken wij?
- In SCOPE historic data of various supply chain parties is collected and analyzed in Excel files; each project results in an individual integrated file where the various input (in terms of definitions, completeness etc.) of the supply chain parties are combined
- Now that we have executed various projects there is a need for an overall SCOPE dbase where the various SCOPE Excel data files are integrated (per project and party) asking for a uniform format and definitions to be able to:
- Draw key conclusions about supply chain performance of inland container flows.
- Design a future proof method to create a SCOPE database in which we can insert new client files
- Connect with the dashboard for structural consultation by market parties
Wat ga je doen?
- Make Excel files uniform (for import/export, full/empty projects)
- Develop format for – as much as possible given quality input data from supply chain parties – uniform data collection
- Develop integrated dbase in which we can add new client information and advise where to create the database, for example Sharepoint
- Structurally clean the data collection and set up an automated analysis on the data preferably in POWER BI
- Design automation plan…and execute
- Develop concept dashboard in Power BI + discuss with our IT department a way of working for sharing dashboard with customers
- Further developing current Commodity Dashboard 1.0. Increasing usage among BM’ers, needs updating.
- Renew datalake Seabury database connection
- Update datalake automatically (together with S&A)
- Further develop dashboard with new features according needs of BM’er
- Create output possibilities
- Connect with other data sources and dashboards (CBS/Piers..)
Wat verwachten wij van jou?
- Graduated with a Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in a quantitative field with a specific emphasis on data (Econometrics, Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Business Analytics, Quantitative Marketing, Statistics, or other Research masters).
- Fluent in both English and Dutch (required: verbal and written).
- 3+ years of professional experience in analyzing data to tackle business questions
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (e.g. power pivot, macro’s/VBA, data comparison)
- Advanced Microsoft Power BI Skills (database management, SQL querying, data modeling, data warehousing, and business intelligence)
- Knowledge of supply chains & maritime container logistics