Frontend developer (React)
We aspire to be the smartest port in the world, and we are committed to modernize and optimize port related logistics on a global level. A fresh and dynamic department focused on developing groundbreaking digital solutions and data services that accelerate the digital revolution in port logistics.
Our ideas and products are noticed and adopted by industry leaders. This is the direct result of thinking like a startup and working agile all the way through. We value our culture of ownership, craftmanship and self-organizing teams that consist of highly skilled team players. The organizational structure is flat, roles and job titles are subordinate to the results of the team.
Through increased customer demand we are currently scaling our product worldwide. Because of this we want to expand our team. Now is the ideal time to come on board and join our team.
To strengthen our team we are looking for a Front-end developer with experience in React who has a passion for design and Front-end technologies. You get to work with a modern stack: React, Typescript, GraphQL, Apollo, Auth0, Styled-components, Storybook. It is a plus if you have been working with AWS, GO Lang, FramerX or Sketch.
We are constantly improving ourselves and our products technically and adopting new proven techniques quickly.
- You believe that a good developer is never done learning. We value people who stay up-to-date and have knowledge of the latest useful technologies.
- You are pro active and like to lead front end development.
- You are interested in finding and solving challenges in large applications.
- You have an open mind set, willing to give and receive honest feedback.
- You have a strong quality focus & (unit/integration) test mentality; both for logic and components.
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 3 years of professional work experience in component driven front end development.
- At least 3 years of work experience with comparable stack
- Experience in setting up and maintaining style systems.
- Affinity with UI / UX design
- A good command of the Dutch and English language (spoken and written)