Global Digital HR (Support Specialist)
You and your team enable a digital future for our organisation and her employees, globally. We manage HR systems and ensure our colleagues of intuitive and simple solutions. Whatever problem or request they have: we solve it. Your impact as Global Digital Supporter: You are one of the functional experts of our HR systems, such as Workday, MyLearn and Peakon. With these systems, we digitally manage our HR processes, such as recruitment, learning, talent & performance and engagement surveys. Self-service and digitalisation are key.
Whenever the business experiences a flaw in the HR processes, it is our job to look into the request and when it comes to implementing functional changes, you are the go-to-person. We operate globally and our global design ensures simplicity and efficiency. Every business unit is structurally and culturally different and has their own requirements to service the business, where we pro-actively come up with solutions for improvement. What your analyses deliver? You will work with us to:
• Digitalise our HR processes and find improvements and configure this in Workday.
• Ensure that our digital HR processes are as easy and efficient to use as possible.
• Facilitate our colleagues within our organisation (local and global) when it comes to HR systems.
Critical Skills for a Global Digital HR Support Specialist
Critical skills of a Global Digital HR Specialist: You are a connector with an analytical mind. Your brain likes to come up with creative solutions, since you are empathetic and instinctively feel what the business needs. In our rapidly changing environment, you know how to keep your head cool and prioritise your tasks. You are enthusiastic by nature and have a hands-on way of doing things. Even (or especially) when you have to fly to another country to do it.
- You have experience with Workday.
- Experience with configuring in HR systems like Workday.
- You have an excellent knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken.